AFTER JULY 5TH and BEYOND
- Wednesday, July 8th – Prayer Meeting will continue to be Facebook live stream only until at least September.
- Sunday, July 12th – Continue Worship in-person in Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall as well as Facebook live;
- Resume in-person Sunday School classes, practicing social distancing seating;
- Preschool and Children’s teachers will try to limit children touching as much as possible and encourage regular handwashing; Parents will be instructed to stay home if children show any type of illness (i.e. running nose, earaches; coughing, fever, etc.)
- Preschool and Children’s teachers will be instructed to use Sunday School literature for week March 22, 2020 and continue successively until September 6th when the 4th quarter literature is received.
- Teachers will be given a bottle of disinfectant and asked to spray down their rooms after each class.
- Other ministries (Community Breakfast; Reformers Unanimous, WMU, etc.) will be cancelled through July and resume when appropriate.
The starting and transition dates may change if circumstances necessitate doing so.
GUIDELINES FOR REOPENING
- Seating will be restricted to every other pew;
- We will also utilize the Fellowship Hall where a live stream (audio and video) will play;
- Attendees will sit with their immediate family unit, using physical distances between each family unit;
- Employ ushers to assist with seating; once the Sanctuary is at capacity (following social distancing guidelines), attendees will be asked to sit in the Fellowship Hall; ask all to be flexible;
- Ushers and Greeters will wear masks and gloves;
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be available;
- Encourage attendees – no hugging, hand-shaking, etc.; practice social distancing, including in restroom.
- Offering will be collected via a centrally-located collection box or via online giving or mail-in;
- Communion will be administered (using self-contained sacraments) and placed either in the back of the pews or at a pick-up location in the Fellowship Hall ahead of the service time;
- Ushers will dismiss attendees by family unit or by pew, maintaining proper social distancing;
- Instruct anyone who is sick or who have sick children to stay home and watch services on-line;
- Encourage anyone who is 65 or older or who have underlying at-risk health conditions to stay home and watch services online or attend drive-in services;
- Employ volunteers to stay and sanitize seats and frequently used surfaces after services.